Wednesday, January 14, 2009


THANK YOU CHEVY GIRL!!!! Look at this neat can I got in the mail today.It was loaded with all these goodies!Even the box was loaded.Wow all kinds of goodies to play with and Squirrels.Yep a lovely handmade card with a Squirrel and acorns and a Squirrel Christmas Ornament. Stamps and ink pads and stickers and journals and stickles whew gotta take a breath.lol lots of ribbon and Chip board album and a chipboard tag album and a calendar album.Flowers and buttons oh my. Oh and a cuttlebug heart embossing folder.Chocolate and coffee now is there anything that goes together better than that?Nope I don't think so.I made out like a bandit. Awesome can also.I love the pink and chocolate colors together.You did an awesome job.Thank you so much.I absolutely love it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: